GREENSBURG, Pa. – Senior Kanoon Bunthanawong (Chonburi, Thailand) and sophomore Minwoo Park (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) both recorded their lowest rounds of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Atlantic/East Super Regional on Saturday, with senior Evan Hong (Houston, Texas) matching his lowest card of the three-day event on the final day as the Concordia College New York concluded play with a 304 (+16) mark to finish 12th overall with a 930 (+66) team score.
• The Atlantic/East Super Regional features 20 programs and 107 individuals
• Southern New Hampshire University used a 300 (+12) round to take the top team finish behind an 899 (+35) overall score. Bentley University and fellow Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) program Wilmington University (Del.) rounded out the top-three. Matt Paradis from Southern New Hampshire held onto his top spot in the individual leaderboard with a 74 (+2) card for the day to finish the Super Regional with a 211 (-5) overall score.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Opening play with a Birdie, Park ended the third round with a 73 (+1) card to finish with a 223 (+7) final tally that tied him for 10th individually.
• Bunthanawong used three birdies during the final round to record a 74 (+2) third-round score to tie for 74th with a 241 (+25) cumulative score.
• Hong recorded a 77 (+5) on Saturday to finish in a tie for 58th with a 237 (+21) final mark.
• Junior Tyler Lanza (New Milford, Conn.) recorded an 80 (+8) on the final day to conclude play with a 235 (+19) mark that tied for 50th.
• Freshman Gabe Goodman (Lakewood, Colo.) tallied an 80 (+8) for round three to tie for 82nd overall with a final score of 243 (+27).