BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Sophomore Henry Masters (Northampton, England) earned his first collegiate victory at the top singles position on Saturday afternoon, improving to 3-0 all-time at the Concordia College New York men's tennis team's top doubles slot while freshman Nicolas Sitaras (Somers, N.Y.) won his first matches in singles and double play as the No. 20 Clippers defeated visiting Manhattanville College 9-0.
• Concordia improves to 2-2.
• Manhattanville falls to 0-3.
• Senior Lars Olson (Chatham, N.Y.) and Sitaras cruised for an 8-2 victory over Nick Bordon and Dylan Crowley at the third flight.
• Masters and freshman Maximilian Grundmann (Schwerte, Germany) paired up for the first time at the top slot, defeating Juan Huertas and Alvaro De La Plaza 8-4
• Masters earned his first career-triumph at the top singles flight behind a 6-0, 6-0 sweep of Huertas.
• Grundmann defeated Fleischman 6-0, 6-0 on court three.
• Nilsson prevailed 6-2, 6-4 at the second slot over De La Plaza.
• Sophomore Tomer Mendler (Tel Aviv, Israel) won his first singles match of the spring with a 6-1, 6-0 victory over Bordon at the fourth position.
• Sitaras outlasted Crowley 6-0, 6-2 at the fifth spot for his first collegiate singles victory.
• Olson ended the night with a 6-0, 6-0 sweep of Balke at the sixth flight.
The men's tennis team begins its spring break schedule on Monday, Mar. 4 against Assumption College in Orlando, Fla.