BRONXVILLE, NY – Concordia will host their first Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) home game on Tuesday evening as they battle Nyack College. Tip-off at the Meyer Athletic Center in Bronxville, NY is set for 5pm. The head-to-head series is tied at 8-8 since the 1976-77 season according to historical records.
CONCORDIA VS. NYACK
- Concordia won their first meeting on Dec. 9, 1976 in Bronxville, NY.
- The Clippers are 4-1 all-time against the Warriors at home with their only loss occurring on Feb. 9, 2010 in a 56-37 defeat.
- Since joining the CACC in 2009, Concordia is 1-3 in conference games against Nyack.
- Last season the teams split their two meetings.
- The last time Concordia and Nyack met (Feb. 3, 2011), the Clippers won 77-68 in Bronxville, NY. Krystina Agard (Queens, NY) led Concordia with a team high 23 points on 7-of-8 shooting from the field and 9-of-10 shooting from the foul line; she also added eight rebounds, five assists and three steals.
THE CONCORDIA COLLEGE CLIPPERS (1-7, 0-2 CACC)
- Picked to finish 6th in CACC North Division preseason poll.
- Begin the season playing seven of their first eight games on the road.
- Previously fell to Dominican on Saturday afternoon, 72-65 in Orangeburg, NY.
- The Clippers have not won a game in the month of December since 2005.
- Agard leads the team in points per game (15.9), assists per game (3.3) and steals per game (2.4).
THE NYACK COLLEGE WARRIORS (0-4, 0-0 CACC)
- Picked to finish 5th in CACC North Division preseason poll.
- The Warriors have begun the season winless in their last four games and are currently on a five game losing streak since their last win on Feb. 23, 2011.
- Nyack has lost all their games by double digits this season.
- In the past seven seasons, the Warriors have gone 4-3 in their first conference games of the season.
- Brandone Roberts leads the team with 12.5 points per game while also leading the team with 11.5 rebounds per game.