SPARKHILL, N.Y. – The No. 35 Concordia College New York men's tennis team took a one-match hiatus from Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) play on Thursday afternoon, extending its streak of consecutive 7-0 decisions to six-straight with a clean sweep at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
• Concordia improves to 11-3.
• St. Thomas Aquinas falls to 6-5.
• Nilsson prevailed against Voigt at the third singles position 6-2, 6-1.
• Chevalier bested Volz 6-2, 6-1 at the top spot.
• Fenoaltea, the 24th-ranked individual, outlasted Fleerkamp 6-3, 6-0 at the second flight.
• Godfrey Seno won over Gijs Anton Offringa 6-1, 6-4 on court four.
• Grundmann began his match at the fifth slot with a 6-0 opening set against Hasicevic, taking the second frame 6-4.
• Freshman Nicolas Sitaras (Somers, N.Y.) won back-to-back 6-2 sets at the sixth position against Taplin.
The men's tennis team travels to Jefferson University for a league match on Saturday, April 6 with first serve scheduled for 12 p.m.