NEWBURGH, N.Y. – All five members of the Concordia College New York men's cross country team broke their previous personal records at the MSMC Knight Invite on Saturday afternoon, with the Clippers finishing second amongst National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II participants and 17th overall.
• The MSMC Knight Invite featured 177 runners from 17 programs
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Junior Kyle Parris ran a personal record 38:34.1 8K.
• Junior Hermes Abreu crossed the finish line at the 38:43.4 mark to set a new PR.
• Senior Kendell Luquis recorded a 52:42.4 time for a new PR.
• Senior Andrew Medina set his new 8K PR behind a 52:47.1 strut.
• Freshman Noel Vasquez established his PR with a 53:52.4 showing.
The cross country team concludes the 2019 season on Sunday, Oct. 27 at the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Championship, set to take place at the Belmont Platueau in Philadelphia, Pa.