BRONXVILLE, N.Y. – Redshirt-junior forward Sara Calvert (Apple Valley, Calif.) scored a goal and recorded an assist to climb up the program record book with her family in attendance at Holtdorf Soccer Field on Saturday afternoon after being recognized during the Concordia College New York women's soccer team's senior day ceremony at halftime, with sophomore forward Jimena Garcia-Risoto (Madrid, Spain) scoring a pair of goals within 46 seconds of each other in a 4-1 Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) victory over Chestnut Hill College.
• Concordia improves to 4-4-1, 2-2-1 in CACC play.
• Chestnut Hill falls to 2-6, 0-5 in league action.
• Calvert now sits fourth in the program record book in points, goals and assists behind totals of 37, 14 and nine respectively.
• With seven conference matches left, the Clippers seven points in league play is a program record.
• Garcia took three shots, all on target.
• Calvert's goal came off her lone shot attempt.
• Freshman Reagan Pechy (Pomona, Calif.) scored her first collegiate goal with her only shot of the contest.
• Freshman Morganne Cartee (New Milford, Conn.) tallied two assist.
• Redshirt-sophomore keeper Sophia Cogan (Seal Beach, Calif.) stopped four shots in 77:52 minute in goal.
• For Chestnut Hill, Maddie Jimenez scored the Griffins' lone goal.
HOW IT HAPPENED
• Cartee found Pechy in the box off a corner kick in the 20th minute, with the freshman heading the ball into the goal to give the host a 1-0 lead.
• Calvert found Garcia-Risoto in the 57th to create a 2-0 lead.
• Garcia-Risoto quickly found the back of the net again in the 57th to increase the separation to 3-0.
• Calvert entered the top-four in the program record book in the 63rd minute off a pass from Cartee.
• Chestnut Hill got on the scoreboard in the 67t h minute with Jimenez scoring the first goal by a visiting team at Holtdorf Field this season,
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
• Concordia took 18 shots with 14 on target, CHC took 11 with six on goal.
• Chestnut Hill held a 4-3 advantage in corner kicks.
• Concordia received one caution.
The Clippers venture to Post University on Wednesday, Oct. 9 for a 3 p.m. CACC contest.